Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Delights.

WOW! Where has this weekend gone??
I spent most of this past weekend working a total of 22 hrs in 3 days
(too much for a weekend if you ask me!)... 
so I didn't have a whole lot of free time.

I spent Saturday night on a nice date with my man.
We went to a VIP theatre that is near the town where I am from to see the new batman movie.
What is a VIP theatre? ITS AMAZING!
You get reserved seats, waiters even bring you food and you get to sit in 
recliners with three times the amount of leg room a normal theatre has! So much fun!

Other than that, it was my towns fair this weekend so a few
friends went to that tonight. 
It was nice to relax and enjoy some nice weather! 

So I will leave you with that, I apologize for the smaller blog!
I will have something else up tomorrow! 

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment