Sunday, August 5, 2012

You Can Never Have Too Many..



I am graduating in the spring and even though it is still 8 months away, 
I have already begun shopping for it! I plan on spoiling myself with a 
fancy new Kate Spade / Marc Jacobs / Tory Burch Purse... I haven't decided.. 
I have paid my way through my entire education myself so I have been the definition 
of a starving student. Its nice to be graduating with no debt so why not celebrate! 

What are your must have purses? Any dream splurges? Let me know!

I have two midterms this week so I will probably be MIA until Friday.
Summer classes are just flying by! Two more weeks and then a break
before I start my senior year!! Can not wait!

Chat soon!

--XX A.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I'd definitely go for a Tory Burch bag ;) I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these bags look awesome ^^
    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3

    ReplyDelete